INTEREST? Metal Webleys

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
Hey Guys. I am going to be geting a webley around christmas and was wondering if there would be any interest in some new metal webleys. the plan right now is that they would be made of cast steel so that they can then be blued. the grips would also be cast brass ones just like the real deal. if it turns out to be possible i would also like to make them so the trigger/hammer system works cause i know theres afew who would like that.

So if theres interest in the project please let me know.

WHOOHOO 1,500th POST

Potential Interested List
1. FettDad
2. 22 Split
3. secondprize
4. Mojo Fett
5. Jangos kid
6. Phantomfett
7. Suspect86
8. TR 4059
9. Flettch
10. Boba Leo
11. Galactic Bounty Hunter
12. Vadr_h8r
13. SpideyFett
14. Anakin Starkiller
15. Shabad
16. Madmartigan
17. Lordsurge
18. Dankenman
19. OdiWan 72
20. Drache
21.escho34
22. Cr4nky
23.Cooter Davis
24.Scooter

Last edited by a moderator:
well the more people we get than mabie the less it will cost cause of the bulk order. who knows... i need the webley first to show the guy so i can get an estimate.

Definitely Interested! Would this be for just the front assembly or would you also be making the replica stock connector and wooden stock and metal rings to go with it? Just curious. :rolleyes

THX

:cheers

Definitely Interested! Would this be for just the front assembly or would you also be making the replica stock connector and wooden stock and metal rings to go with it? Just curious. :rolleyes

THX

:cheers
i plan to have all the steel on the webley copied forsure D Bracket & all. ide like to have stocks for them but have no clue where to have them made. anyone know who made the HS Stocks?

i plan to have all the steel on the webley copied forsure D Bracket & all. ide like to have stocks for them but have no clue where to have them made. anyone know who made the HS Stocks?

I believe it was RPF Member Chrima that made the HS stocks. He made the one for my webley last year and its amazing!

Um, heck yes I'm interested! Sounds like a brilliant undertaking, can't wait to see the original once you have your hands on it.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back