Review: Heart of An Empire

LadySewforus

Active Hunter
I just got Heart of An Empire and watched it last night. I was great!
I highly recommend it. Has anyone else seen it, what do you think?

I really enjoyed it. I tried to watch it from an "outsider's" view.
Maybe we are crazy, LOL.

I have really embraced this "alternate" lifestyle. The very best thing is the
family connection. We are all family.

So on this Thanksgiving eve, I wish everyone warm wishes for a great Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!!

Debbi

Yeah I saw it a long time ago at the premier in Newport Beach, overall I thought it was good, although a few things I think could have been different.

Yeah I saw it a long time ago at the premier in Newport Beach.
Me Too
I was the Boba
gallery_110_25798.jpg

gallery_110_59091.jpg

I helped out with much of the videography and had a short speaking role in it. I also set up the premier here in Orlando and did some of the bonus material. Debbi, did you see any of the extra footage? I haven't seen any of that yet...

How did you get a copy of this? Last I heard it was released in Australia since that is where the company is that picked it up for distribution.

Here is a pic of me with Jay Thompson, the director, R2 and a few others from the HOAE team at the Orlando premier. I'm 2nd from the left...

HOAE_Crew.jpg

Very cool Nathan, I was trying to identify people, but was not certain that was you.

Andy, were you at the wedding? I saw Damien as Vader.

I got mine on DVD, shipped from Australia.

I don't know about the extra footage. I never saw the original, so I am not sure about the extra footage. I did not take a good look at the DVD menu. My hubby put it in and started it, so I did not notice if there are any.

I don't know about the extra footage. I never saw the original, so I am not sure about the extra footage. I did not take a good look at the DVD menu. My hubby put it in and started it, so I did not notice if there are any.

I think it was this past July or August, I did some documentary footage for Jay that was supposed to be on the bonus DVD. I just went to the site and it appears that the DVD for sale is a 2 disc version so I guess I'm just curious to see what made the 2nd DVD. I've only seen it once in it's entirety at the premier. We had two shows at the Orlando Science Center's main theatre and showed it twice to a combined audience of 500 people. It was an awesome event.

I saw it last year at the Madison WI film festival with some 501st friends. I really enjoyed it. Where can you get a copy of the DVD?

Forcebewitya.

I got my copy lastnight and I really loved it. I have been wanting to see this movie since I heard about it a few years ago, and I was afraid that the film would never be able to live up what I had expected. I was wrong, this is by far one of the best movies/documentaries I have ever seen.

So with the Aussie release you can still watch it on your DVD players here? I thought it was in PAL and not NTSC and not Region 1???

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back