BENTLEY OTOOLE POLICE ACTION-EVIDENCE GATHERING!

*ALERT* OK guys here's an update, this guy just wont give up. ebay pulled his account but ta-da, he's back at it again. New user name user456789123. Please cross post this on as many forus as you can.

Some people just don't know when to quit!

...And I just checked it out, he's already got bids again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when the Xbox 360 first came out and there were lots of 'scam' auctions on ebay for 'an xbox 360 box' and the like. www.theregister.co.uk did a run of articles where they exposed them and also (with 2 ebay accounts) went and bid the auctions up to $1000000 so no one would buy them...

... of course that's against ebay rules though.

Yesterday, I got an unsolicited email from Bentley O'Toole via eBay, from some auction a year ago (which I didn't bid on but asked about). The email contained a huge list of prop replicas for sale. Anybody else get this?

Me too!! What is wrong with this guy?

I hope he gets slammed.

Yesterday, I got an unsolicited email from Bentley O'Toole via eBay, from some auction a year ago (which I didn't bid on but asked about). The email contained a huge list of prop replicas for sale. Anybody else get this?

I got the same email from this guy. Actually twice now! It has a list of the props that he is trying to sell. I thought that I recognized the guy's name from here. I was gonna post about the email, but I guess others already received it as well. I didn't know about his new user name though. Thanks guys! (y)

Hey guys just thought I would let you all know that Bentley is trying to sell a "full set of armour helmet jet pack etc" to ObitomoFett on this forum.

This is what Bently O Toole sent him

12545735_10208341806281231_403112082_o.jpg

12545735_10208341806281231_403112082_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back