**Interest** Jeremy Face Cast

bobamaker

Active Hunter
*** NOW TAKING PAYMENT ***

Hi

On Saturday 23 Nov, I met with Jeremy Bulloch and discussed the possibility of making a mould of his face (strange request I know :facepalm). I explained that I would like to use his face on my Boba Mannequin. He kindly agreed to this and has given me the dates when he will be free. What a guy (y)

I'm willing to do a SMALL RUN of resin copies here on TDH for anyone who would like one of these. The mould will be of his face (not ears) from the top of his forehead down to his neck, possibly just below the Adams apple. I think that some kind of 'grimace' expression will be good rather than a plain face. The eyes will be closed obviously.

I will eventually be sculpting a full Jeremy head and using this face cast as part of it. This will then be added to my Mannequin. But, these would also look very cool, unpainted and in a frame. If there is any interest I would number the back of each copy and possibly supply an aluminium plaque with the details of the cast and number which could be displayed along with the cast.

I will keep the cost of these low. Jeremy and myself are giving our time for free so you will only pay for the materials and shipping. I just think that whilst I have this oppostunity it would be great to share it here.

IMPORTANT: THESE WILL NOT BE OFFERED FOR SALE ANYWHERE ELSE, NOT EVEN ON MY WEBSITE. THIS IS A TDH ONLY DEAL, AND ONCE ONLY.

I will be going to Jeremy's house hopefully this coming week so this will progress very quickly. Pop your name below if interested.

DAZ

*UPDATE 24 NOV*
Spoken to Jeremy today and arranged to do the face cast this coming Thursday 27th. I will publish pictures of the moulding process and the finished cast here on Friday evening. I will also have the price then too. As I've already mentioned, this is a NON PROFIT project and as such I will need to keep the list short, I'll hold this at 30 members for now but I'll keep other interested members on a back up list in case anyone pulls out.

*UPDATE 26th NOVEMBER*
The moulding date has now been moved to "Tue 9th December". This was unavoidable I'm afraid. The same schedule applys though, I'll cast his face on the 9th at his house then I'll update this thread with prices and photos the following day, the 10th. Let's not forget that Jeremey is giving his time for free here and he has a busy schedule.

*UPDATE 8th DECEMBER*
I spoke to Jeremy today and he's confirmed that TOMORROW is fine to do the face mould (y). So I'll update this thread tomorrow evening when I return with photos of the cast.

I've been asked by a few members if Jeremy could possibly sign the finished casts for them. Well Jeremy's agreed to sign the 30 copies for £25 per copy if desired. Personally, I this will really make these even more special. Once you've seen the finished cast and you know the final price we can then decide whether we want these signed.

Let the fun begin.....

DAZ

CONFIRMED LIST (Jeremy Bulloch, Steve, Myself)

;) 1. cr4nky - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 27 Feb
;) 2. Mojo-Fett - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 27 Feb
:) 3. 22ssplt - PAID (y) Shipped 26 Feb
;) 4. Boba Leo - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 27 Feb
;) 5. adonian - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 26 Feb
;) 6. fettswatcop - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 26 Feb
:) 7. ruze789 - PAID (y) Shipped 26 Feb
;) 8. teabo - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 26 Feb
;) 9. markyt1 - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 26 Feb
;) 10. volkerc - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 26 Feb
;) 11. fettwho - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 26 Feb
:) 12. MADDMUDDER - PAID (y) Shipped 26 Feb
;) 13. mmgraphics - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 27 Feb
;) 14. WOLFIE - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 27 Feb
:) 15. chibi fett - PAID (y) Shipped 27 Feb
;) 16. Bobby Fett UK - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 27 Feb
;) 17. JASTER_MEREEL - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 27 Feb
;) 18. mckenic - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 27 Feb
;) 19. suspect86 - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 27 Feb
;) 20. Lee27 - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 27 Feb
;) 21. Bubba Kenobi - PAID SIGNED -
;) 22. Sixxgunn13 - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 5 Mar
:) 23. Bubba Fett - PAID (y) Shipped 5 Mar
;) 24. CombatBaby - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 5 Mar
;) 25. Wolfi - PAID SIGNED -
;) 26. Flettch - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 5 Mar
;) 27. Darth_Nickel - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 5 Mar
;) 28. tk2647 - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 5 Mar
;) 29. deebo27 - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 5 Mar
;) 30. TK0363 - PAID SIGNED (y) Shipped 5 Mar

Last edited by a moderator:
(y) YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Price of course.
Also, could YOU autograph the inside of the cast and number them so NO RECASTERS can try to rip you off.

And now I get upon my knees and beg that you could maybe get me Jeremy's Autograph(y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh sounds kinda cool:rolleyes I do like the prospect of a casting of the man himself. total cost to New Zealand:confused I should probably hit two nails on the head, when you do your castings tho. I do like your products and some of them are hard to resist.... think I might go have a wonder:love over your site again....

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back