**Interest** Jeremy Face Cast

OK, i was messed about a bit by the company making the plaque but it finally arrived a couple of days ago. I've now made around 20 CC copies. I shall finish the remaining 10 this weekend then it's all ready for Jeremy. I'll phone him this weekend to arrange a day to sign the plaques, I'm looking at Friday 13th. Once these are signed I will then ship them out ASAP.

I'll keep you posted, thanks for your patience.
DAZ

DAZ... Not to enter a delay.. but you really want to do that on 2/13? really? I have a bad feeling about this...

I'm not superstitious:facepalm

Jeremy can't do Friday 13th because he's off to see his newly arrived Grandchild (Baby Fett). Wednesday 18th is the day we've agreed. Once signed, I will get these boxed and shipped over the weekend following. I'll mark the items as shipped on this thread when they leave.

DAZ

thanks for the update DAZ.

And congratulations over to Jeremy for his new born grandchild! He sure is very proud and it´s a **** good reason to change the signing-date.

Manuel

I met with Jeremy on Wednesday and he signed and numbered the plaques. Attached are a couple of pictures of the signing that you can download if you wish to make a print for your face cast. The casts will start to ship over the next couple of days.

I'll update the list once they are shipped.

Thanks for your patience
DAZ

JB_1.jpg

JB_2.jpg

The only way I could do this with the time I have is to send the photos to you all via email, this way you could then print them as you desire, either with your own printer or use the jpg file to get it printed onto real photographic paper.

i would make sure that each photo showed Jeremy numbering and signing your particular plaque. How's this sound?

DAZ

Hey DAZ, I guess this option is not available any more?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back