**Interest** Jeremy Face Cast

I will know the price on Friday once I have the finished cast. I will then be able to estimate the amount of resin needed and because I'll have the size of the item I can then work out the correct shipping costs.

DAZ

Just a subtle interjection that most of us are concerned about the price.;)

whoa!!! Please put me on list. i'm interested pending price. ...also it's wicked cool your going to his house. do you know him personally? i'm curious how much star wars paraphernalia he has up.

Daz,
this is my friend who I spoke for..(y)
please put me on the back up list.
i'm interested pending on price.

Also will this bust be a younger Jeremy also will this Jeremy have a beard...lol!

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
***UPDATE***

The moulding date has now been moved to "Tue 9th December". This was unavoidable I'm afraid.

The same schedule applys though, I'll cast his face on the 9th at his house then I'll update this thread with prices and photos the following day, the 10th.

Let's not forget that Jeremey is giving his time for free here and he has a busy schedule.

DAZ

Thanks for the heads up Daz... and has already been said, the fact that he is giving up his own time FOC and a small wait due to schedules is cool... 8)(y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back