**Interest** Jeremy Face Cast

I'm currently producing the casts which should take me until the end of Jan. I've arranged to take the plaques to Jeremy's house then and he'll sign them, I'll take some shots of this for the buyers. Once these are signed I can then box up and ship out the casts, so we're looking at an early February shipping date.

DAZ

Any updates Daz?
Wandered if you've managed to get to JB's house again.... ;)

The only way I could do this with the time I have is to send the photos to you all via email, this way you could then print them as you desire, either with your own printer or use the jpg file to get it printed onto real photographic paper.

i would make sure that each photo showed Jeremy numbering and signing your particular plaque. How's this sound?

DAZ

The only way I could do this with the time I have is to send the photos to you all via email, this way you could then print them as you desire, either with your own printer or use the jpg file to get it printed onto real photographic paper.

i would make sure that each photo showed Jeremy numbering and signing your particular plaque. How's this sound?

DAZ

That´s great! Thanks for this addition DAZ!

Manuel

erm..... Nah! (JK)
Totally stoked... cannot wait! and if I haven't said before, Daz I agree with the others? a nice pic that we can mount next to our display would be really cool...

This will be a great thing to have. Thank you again, Daz. BTW, is it on purpose that Wolfie is mentioned twice on the 30 copies? Just thought that if it is a typo or something.

does paypal not do credit card transactions overseas?

i was only able to pay jeremy with paypal balance.

is this a well known thing? ah well. PP sent to Jeremy!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back