Anyone have pics of the Riddell mini-Fett helmet?

mcabrera1275

Active Hunter
I'm looking for reference pics of the interior of a Fett helmet. I want to customize the innards of my helmet to as close as possible to the Riddell mini-Fett helmet. (I know I can't put everything thats supposed to be in there and not sacrifice comfort, but I'll try to put as much)

So I was wondering if anyone has the Riddell mini-Fett helmet and if they could please snap a few shots of the interior. Thanks!!

-Mike

Mike,

Here you go:

bfrhback.jpg

bfrhfrnt.jpg

bfrhleft.jpg

bfrhrght.jpg

Chris

While we're at it, as I too have had the same plans as Mike, planned for my bucket. Has anyone who has the knowledge and skill on making these sorts of things done so? I am specifically speaking about the do-hickies on the ears and on the back key hole area. I would post the actual terms of said do-hickies however my reference material has been packed for a move.

Shawn

None of it would be particularly difficult to make/find. The problem I have with it is that Riddell just made up the inside (although it does look cool). I'd like to give it my own personal touch.

Don't forget to leave room inside for a fan and batteries if you think you'll need it. Maybe that could be incorporated into the design of the internals too. :)

Man,

That reminds me I need to get one of those Riddell helmets. If anyone has a spare, drop me a PM and we can sort something out.

Robert

Don't forget to leave room inside for a fan and batteries if you think you'll need it. Maybe that could be incorporated into the design of the internals too.

I thought of that too. I figured that the do-hickie on the back by the keyhole area could be used for the fan. Replace the red disk with the flux capacitor connections with a fan. This way the fan blows either on the back of the neck or on the medulla. The thinking is that by keeping the back of the neck cool, it will fool the rest of your body into thinking it's cool as well.

Of course, this point is moot if a hood is worn.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back