Been here for two years, but...

Chad D

New Hunter
I never introduced myself...my name is Chad. I have yet to build a Fett. My goal is to make a Custom Mando. In fact, I have purchased the armor from a member of these boards. A person who advertises in the Cargo Hold. This was about a month ago and I havn't heard anything else from "this person" since. And havn't received my armor. :angry Now since I hardly ever post (because I have nothing to contribute) I can't view the Cargo Hold anymore. Don't know if this is a new rule or what because I was able to before.

Anyway, Hi everybody. Thanks for all of your informative posts/threads that have inspired me. I'll try not to post pad too much.

Chad
CC9949

Where's that link at. I looked at the Cargo Hold Terms and Gudlines - Revised, and didn't see anything about why we can't view it. Witch I think is pretty odd. What do you have to do to view it?

I was able to view it once, bought something, now Can't fallow the status of the run. Which especially bothers me because it's been much longer than what the guy said it would be. I hope he doesn't make me call him out.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back