BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production!

Is the armor still avalible for purchase
Hi, I'm right in the middle of making new backplate and gauntlet molds, so those pieces won't be available for probably another 1-2 weeks. However, I can take orders for any other pieces. The prices are listed above in post #36 and you can just PM me when ready.(y)

No it is for a friend who wants to start this outfit he is just getting on the fourms and cant post so I was asking for him lol. dont worry I tryed to tell him Boba Fett gets more girls than Jango but he dosnt believe me lol:lol:

Actually, Both Jango and Boba are considered high attractions esp..
with the ladies...hehe! (y):D

Actually, Both Jango and Boba are considered high attractions esp..
with the ladies...hehe! (y):D
Especially when you're SEEKER and you still look like Jango with your helmet off!:eek::love

For those of you who have been waiting patiently on the new backplate mold, it's in progress and should be ready by tomorrow.(y) Next, the new gauntlet and Westar spinning handle molds.:wacko;)

DSC02479.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Here's the finished backplate mold. Today I'll start making pulls for those waiting on a backplate, as well as building a removable box with lid.(y)

DSC02487.JPG

I have receive a few days my jango armor parts and they looks verry awesome !
The backplate and the other parts looks great, I could think that Cruzer or BKBT work at ILM :lol:
Great Craftmanship,and the other members of TDH I can only say, ordered the armor parts,you will not regret it (y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back