Hello All

Terok Vega

New Hunter
I've been lurking on the boards for more than a year now. I figure it's about time to get started with the posting, and to get to doing work on putting together a Mando.

I live in Alabama and am a lifelong geek. I estimate that I've been a Star Wars fan since I was five, since I'm pretty sure that's how old I was the first time I saw A New Hope. Unfortunately, I have zero costuming experience, and you guys make everything look so easy that I think I'm getting lulled into a false sense of security about how this is going to go! But hopefully, everything will work itself out.

Yeah, you really dont feel part of the thd family until you star scratchbuilding, buying, posting and all that crazy fett things your are gonna experience ^_^

welcome again buddy, good luck, if you need any advice just ask

welcome to TDH!! thing is, if you do get stuck with anything... there's always someone able to tell you what to do :)

take your time, wanting this project to take months, if not years is the best aproach I guess.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back