Help needed

MADDMUDDER

Jr Hunter
hello i am new here and believe i am safe to ask this here but if not i appolagize in advance. I am serving in iraq right now and have money but no means to create my custom fett. if anyone wishes to help by shooting me links to sites i can purchase a resin ee-3 or knees that would be steller. i have read the threads of other who were creating these for others at awesome prices but i have been to late in jumping on that train. still i wish to purchase and stock pile so when i return i may start posting my build on this awesome site. thank you for any and all help.
SSG Steven Schneider
United States Army

Hi Steven!!!

I must say thank you to you and all who are with you to serve our country!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest sending a PM to whichever person started the thread you are intersted in.

For knees, I would suggest sending a PM to Slave1pilot, and little birdie told me he is working on something. ;)

And he can probably give you lots of info to on where to get all of the items you are looking for.

Cheers
Debbi

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back