Greetings to all fellow Bounty Hunters

MADDMUDDER

Jr Hunter
My name is Steven, I have been devoted to the fett for over twenty yrs.
I have only recently found this site but am already in awe of the tallent you all posses. Well lets see I an currently in iraq for the last 10 months and can not wait to get home and finish my armor. I just recently purchased a rubies lid ( i know **** ) to practice my moding on before i start a scratch build. I have yrs of custom fabing and painting but no access to and casting exp. I hopr to maybe purcase a EE-3 blaster kit and look forward to sharing knowledge with all who seek custom work. well i guess that is ne in a nut shell hope to hear from you soon. Cheers

Welcome to the boards MADDMUDDER. Thank you for your service to our Country. Glad to have you on the boards!!! Keep us posted on your Fett projects.

G-Fett

Thanks for the welcome so question..... Has anyone ever done a post ROTJ Fett? like post i just got swallowed and fought my way out bobafett!

My plan is to fab a lid with saber scars and acid damage. as well as the armor to go with it. Thoughts???(y)(n)

Hi, welcome to the forum and thanks for your service! I'm new around here too. I like the idea! Maybe watch ROTJ sail barge scenes closely to see where all the saber scars should be. I wonder how much damage was done to Fett's suit in the sarlacc? Maybe much of it would have been unusable!

i have read the madolorian armor book which talks about when fett was rescued by dengar. the armor was very damaged and the jump suit was destroyed. however i plan to just make a custom variant of that situation. of course i am gonna make a clean set as well

hello maddmudder, welcome. I too am new here as you can see by my posts. I have visited the forums here for a long time now and have only just started to begin my Fett. Lots to read, lots to look at and lots of work to do.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back