US divers buckle

Bobby Fett UK

Well-Known Hunter
How the hell does this thing work? I cant seem to see how it will close and hold a belt?

I have a flap and a flat back plate with two slots? I know it is me but some one put an end to this stupidity :confused

the 2 slots in the buckle are where one side of the belt goes in...the webbing goes "up" into the inner slot, then back thru the outer slot...with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
pull that thru to where you want it...then, the other end of the belt goes thru the buckle, when opened up, and then pull the belt material thru the buckle to where you want it on your belly, then clamp the buckle down, and it should press against the strapping/webbing material of your belt and hold it there...(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks FettDad and Shocknurse. I see. It was the only way the front flap would have any effect I suppose. Will cut the seat belt from my car for the webbing - Wife's side obviously, safety first.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back