The Greedo Killer?

Hey mates,

I'm putting together a Greedo Killer Han Solo blaster.

I've already acquired the Grease gun flash hider (which was no small feat, let me tell you) and now I'm getting the rest of the parts.

Can anyone give me any leads as to where to find the scope, bracket, and grill?

Thanks!

There's a guy on RPF named Vince who has a site called Corellian Exports. He makes great blaster parts.
I got a GK conversion kit from him a while back which included a metal scope bracket assembly, metal grill, and a resin scope.
Really nice quality stuff!

I've heard of Corellian Exports but I was not aware that they sold blaster parts. Interesting! This might be what I was looking for.

How much did the kit set you back, if I may ask?

Hmm. . . it's been a while. I don't remember exactly.
It wasn't cheap, though. :) The kit was all machined aluminum for all the scope bracket parts and grill. The scope was solid resin.
Here's the parts kit along with my LS model Mauser and real flash hider.

Gkpartskit6.jpg

My complete GK. :)

GKassembly.jpg

GKcomplete3.jpg

One of the favorites in my collection. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
LS was a Japanese company that made 1:1 scale model guns. Not sure if they're still in business or not.
I bought the Mauser kit partially (mostly) assembled from someone on the RPF. All I really had to do was finish filling a couple of seams and paint it up.
It's a terrific representation of a Mauser. Much more accurate in dimensions than the Denix.
I'd say it's comparable to an MGC Mauser, but a lot less expensive. :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back