Military Flight Helmet

Desloc

Hunter
Since I am getting ready to head over to Afghanistan I figured some would get a kick out of my helicopter flight helmet, modeled by my son, that I have used since 98.
v/r
Mike
attachment.php

Helmet.JPG

Awesome...I too wanted and tried to enlist in the Marine Corps Reserves in the of becoming a chopper pilot but some medical conditions kept me out.

I'm still considering going to helicopter school here in Orlando, FL. There is a great demand for pilots!

Be safe bro!

Super sick bucket!!!

I'm with you there Shadow, I wanted to fly for the Army and ended up on a submarine for the Navy. Talk about cruel irony? Thats a kick butt helmet!

that is too cool!! Ilove the emblems on the top of the bucket.

is that allowed though? I mean... it;s not really a "uni-form" now in comparisson to your colleauges right?

i am not sure but i think there is some leeway on helmet paint designs for flight helmets in the military. correct me if i am wrong.

ah yes suped-up jet ranger. I was so amped about the Apache when it went into to service. It was that or Chinooks. I'd probably be living at Ft. Rucker today. Be safe over there, and thank you for all you do for our country bud!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back