Children in Need Event UK (pic heavy)

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
I recently took part in a Children in Need event in Norwich in the UK. We managed to raise £1200 for the charity :)

Here are a few snap shots. The sandie was so cool. I'm the Boba btw :lol:

On the last pic i would love to photoshop the saber carried by Vader but my results just aren't that good :(

ChildrenNeed08_18Full.jpg

ChildrenNeed08_17Full.jpg

ChildrenNeed08_21Full.jpg

ChildrenNeed08_20Full.jpg

ChildrenNeed08_9Full.jpg

ChildrenNeed08_12Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gav - yep the shoulders were put on wrong haha. It was a bit of a rush job to get dressed in time and my attention to detail wasn't spot on

No worries bruv, I just couldn't get my head around it? ;)
Suits lookin very cool by the way, the mods you have made have really made it stand out.
Sill lovin that backdrop you guys have! didn't you say that he was/could make more?

Fantastic pics! (y) You all look amazing.

And I haven't just made Studio Fett's updated version of the last pic my new desktop...oh no...not me...
*whistles innocently*

Fantastic pics! (y) You all look amazing.

And I haven't just made Studio Fett's updated version of the last pic my new desktop...oh no...not me...
*whistles innocently*

Oh no, Flo :eek: Your lid is still sitting in my shed :cry I'll sort it out ASAP

on a more important note though.....I'm on Flo's desk top :D

Oh no, Flo :eek: Your lid is still sitting in my shed :cry I'll sort it out ASAP

on a more important note though.....I'm on Flo's desk top :D

:lol:

My man just looked at my desktop on his way out to work, looked at me, sighed and shook his head. He's learned to live with the Fett love, he's had to it's been there longer than our relationship :D

:lol:

My man just looked at my desktop on his way out to work, looked at me, sighed and shook his head. He's learned to live with the Fett love, he's had to it's been there longer than our relationship :D

Thats funny because my wife does the same :lol: she calls herself a Boba Fett widow

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back