Hello Lads Glad to be here! Posting from Aus

Tomato

New Hunter
Im am here to make true a Childhood Dream!
To Be Boba. Have always Liked the and when I found Out that there was people out the that shared this Love and could help me acheive a real Live size suit I have decided that I have to have a Go at this.
Not Sure where to start? have been looking into Bobamakers stuff and frankly it is what got me to register here.
Im Here to Learn and Keen to Do so.
I what to Make a ESB Boba Fett Suit.
Cheers Tom

Hey Anybody? I Know I'm in Australia and I have to get on the forum at strange times but come on... I dont bite need a serious hand at which way to go? Should I Go all out and get it scratch built by Bobamaker the stuff looks really good?
or is there a another way of make quality armour for myself I figure I need some serious tools to do this properly. I been looking around the forum and the level of detail is most impressive!
All in all I have the time and aventually the money to do either?
Also need help with Profile setup.
New to this web forum thing As my previous residents had no Internet?

Ga-day and welcome aboard Tom... make yourself at home!
So your going ESB, great choice sir even if I am biased... :lol:

Depends on where you want to start lid/armour/soft parts?
Daz (Bobamaker) does make some great armour, so does FP but he is still somewhat out of the armour thing at present?
You can of course make your own armour from Sintra/Foamex boards using WoF's templates 'stickied' in the Armour section. be sure to read through all the scratch builds etc to gain tips on how others have done it in the past. (y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back