Half-fast Jaw's costume for party tonight

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
So tuesday night, I get told I'm going to a "007/James Bond" themed party for tonight, however, costumes are required. Since I figured everyone is just gonna do a tuxedo and martini, I thought that I'd change things up and use my size and ugly mug for a change.

First thing I was told, was "do jaws, get some tin foil and put it over your teeth." Well, I dont really like to to things that look bad, or that others will just do.

So I made my own set of fake teeth, using some ref. pics. They aren't movie accurate, but they sure as heck look better then bubble gum wrappers. Just took some styrene strips and some foil tape and bam, got a set.

So here is me, in my goofy self

003-52.jpg

001-77.jpg

004-41.jpg

Niiiiiiice :D

Now all you need is the cutie with the pigtails that is half your height and dressed in a Moonraker Elite Females Jumpsuit :)

Oh.. and no biting live cables ok.. :p

Very cool! Now can you bite a cable in half?

Bah, if I could even open my mouth! Thats the only drawback, I havent found an effecient method to make them stay as say a mouth guard or retainers would. I can open them slightly, but if I try any wider, they'll come out of alignment.

Yep, you'd make a pretty darn impressive Vader bud.

Not a bad Jaws either ;)

BTW - Did you know that foil tape is highly toxic? :lol:

Hey tuba,

thought about using some kind of glue for teeth, that old people use for their third ones? So it will keep in position for about a few hours ... ;-)

Yep, you'd make a pretty darn impressive Vader bud.

Not a bad Jaws either ;)

BTW - Did you know that foil tape is highly toxic? :lol:

Yikes, well.....I feel fine so far...rofl. If I die, you can have my MR jango blasters :lol:

As for the Vader, I'm working on it!

Hey tuba,

thought about using some kind of glue for teeth, that old people use for their third ones? So it will keep in position for about a few hours ... ;-)

Hmmm...where could I get this stuff?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back