Just thinking......

R

RENEGADE 88

Ive been into costuming for awhile now and have 4 star wars costumes and have just sold my predator project.......So ive dealt with and spoken to many different people from the costuming world from Europe, UK to Canada and The US.....
I was just thinking, obviously its varied but the nicest people ive met have all been met since i started putting my Fett together.
I have dealt with Daz (Bobamaker), Fettdad, Terminal Fettler, Chuck Ruffkin,, Taco, Tim Lucas and the lovely guy who used to supply the chest lights on Chris Bartletts site. All of whom have been kind and friendly, helpful and genuine guys who have really made me feel lucky to have dealt with them. I know there are hundreds of us fett fans out there and im sure there are a ton more just like the ones ive mentioned. This is a great place and a friendly arena for us all.
Just wanted to share my thoughts with y'all and wish everyone a great christmas as its just around the corner.

Peace and love

Renegade.............

Nothing to add ... You´re absolutely right Renegade.

And here on TDH there are many more members I would put into the list of trustworthy and helpfull people.

Lucksy with his decals is great, fettpride (Chris) is one of the greatest for me personally, MOW is a super nice guy with fantastic kits, and of course all the nice guys I had contact with since I am here at TDH.

great to know that there are so many people that are just as "freaking" for star wars as I am . ;-)

Cheers to all of you!

Manuel

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back