Howdy all

nierfherder

New Hunter
Hey everyone. I've been lurking for awhile, so I thought I should go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Shad. My wife and I both troop (TD for me, Jawa for her) with the Tampa Squad in the Florida Garrison. We decided to make "matching" kits for next year - me RotJ Boba, her Boushh. I've been able to find much of what I need through TBBC for the Boushh. I have to admit, I thought it would be more difficult to put together the Boushh, but I am finding more and more of the tried and true suppliers are disappearing. If anyone can point me in the direction for good Boba suppliers, I would appreciate it. In particular, I'm looking for a good bucket. I have a DP fett helmet marked 1996. I thought about building it up, but its just too small for my 6' tall frame.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all more.

Shad

Hi Shad, and welcome to TDH. Here you will find everything that you need to know about Boba and Zam. If you have any questions feel free to ask around. You can also search in the forum.
I know of a couple of helmet makers, one is Bobamaker in the UK. And the other is Sgt.Fang in the US. Search in the forums and you will find info on them.
Good luck.:)

welcome to tdh, you came to the right place!!
My bucket is a bobamaker and I am extremely pleased with it, so I would suggest you check his site out. Others will have great experiences with other buckets. You might wanna dig up some paint threads of different kinds of helmets from varies people in the helmet section, then you can get an idea of what a finished helmet might look like.

If I recall correctly, Spidey Fett did alot of paint jobs on different buckets, that should give you the ultimate comparisson in to what kind of helmet you would desire most. You can always send him a pmas to what he thinks is the nicest one. I' m sure he'll be glad to tell you about his personal experiences.

Thanks. I will look into those threads to get a better idea of what is out there. I have talked with bobamaker already, definately a nice bucket. I have tried pm's and emails to sgtfang, but he hasn't replied over the past 2 weeks...perhaps he's just really busy or on a vacation. From what I have seen around here though, many people are looking for him.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back