New Guy

mastro92

New Hunter
Hello everybody! :cheers
I'm a 16 years old guy from Italy and I'm truly fond of the best bounty hunter family in the Galaxy.... The Fetts!!
Surfing the net I found this forum and..... Well, I thought that, "I want to create Fetts' costumes, so... This is the place!!!"

P.S. Please remember that I'm only 16 and I'm Italian, so don't be too hard for my english :facepalm

so far you're doing more then ok, welcome to TDH!!! and jups... If you want to create a Fett costume, this is THE place.

have a goodtime!!

Yeah, I'm creating a Mandalorian costume right now, but I'm making it with cardboard, so it's not very beautiful.....:D
My problem is: "Where could i possibly find enough money to buy some ufficial costumes or components?"
Answer: (None):(

Hi mastro92! Welcome!!! Indeed you came to the right place! Cardboard armor? There is guy on this forum that has a tutorial on cardboard armor. It came out FANTASTIC!!! Run a search on the top of this page for it, or can someone please attach it (I'm still learning how to do stuff!) :D. If you have any questions, just ask. I'm sure that someone here will have the answer. By the way, your English sounds great to me, and remember, we love pics. Again, welcome!

Thank you all.
I've just cut the two chest plates out from the cardboard, so there isn't much to show yet..... When I've painted them I'll take some pics.
But I can do it now, if you insist XD

Woah! I didn't know about the tutorial! But I've seen one on youtube that teaches how to make a "distress" effect that's really good

(y)I am of Italian family friend, on behalf of father and mother and I understand some your language - (y) Io sono di famiglia italiano amico, in favore di padre e di madre ed io capisco alcuna la Sua lingua,

:lol:A strong hug - Un forte abbracci

:Dnoi siamo in contatto, we are in contact!!!!!!!!!!

Leo

Then we are fair, porque yo comprendo uno poquito de espanol! :cheers

By the way, I've just finished painting the two chest plates, but I cannot open new threads because I'm a new registered member.....
I must post it here, so....
Here it is (click on it to enlarge):

fotodainizioafine469eo8.th.jpg
thpix.gif

The black signs are not accidents, I wanted to do them.... XD You can see, I hope XD, some vibroblades' slashes in the left plate and a blaster shot in the right one

P.S. I think that maybe the plates are too long... Should I shorten them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard, Maestro! Fellow new guy to the forums here, and I must say, nice to have the company! Good luck on getting Boba together.

I have restarted with two new plates, becuase the previous ones were actually too long.....
Here they are, along with other pieces:
fotodainizioafineqv0.th.jpg
thpix.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(y) I like a lot to my, this finishes picture, I find more exact, You will paint it? - Mi piace molto , (y) questo finisce ritratto, io trovo più esatto, Lei lo dipingerà?

Leo

Mastro, if you are going for a custom mando look, there really are no set guidelines to follow on armor shape. I personally dont like to stick to the generic Fett armor for my custom, it is being modified currently.

Welcome to TDH!

Muchas gracias, Leo. Please, don't say "lei", say "tu".....
And yes, I'm gonna paint it, using standard silver color..

To 987654321a: It is my intention to craft a Jango-style armor, 'cause he's my favourite Mandalorian warrior

Argh! I had to stop building my armor, 'cause I can't find any decent template of Jango's gauntets....
The only one I found is the WoF's templates, but I can't print them in the right size: my computer prints them very very very very short, about 2'' wide.....
Can anybody tell me where I can find them?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back