New Guy from Houston

I've been lurking here for a few days and I thought I'd say hello. I am not new to armor as I have a troopable stormtrooper and clonetrooper. I am also assembling a republic commando. I joined TDH because after reading the Republic Commando books my wife decided she wants a custom female mando and of course wants me to put it together for her.

Any advice on where to start would be great!
-Stephen

I'll jump on their bandwagon if they get past my sooners. We all have a common enemy here.. Fexas Bonghorns!!:angry

Darn tea-sips...

The Big 12 South will sure get interesting if the Sooners pull a fast one on the Red Raiders. Nothing like a 3 way tie to make things interesting. At least over in my SEC we divide the powerhouses fairly evenly amongst the east and west divisions. I hope it does end up being an SEC vs. Big 12 BCS game - only fair a team from each of the strongest conferences would play each other. I'm just glad Penn St lost and I REALLY hope USC gets left out in the cold.

Welcome to the boards! If you can please post pics of your Stormtrooper and Clonetrooper, we love pics!!!!!

G-Fett

Pics? You want 'em, you got 'em!

Here are a few of my white grunt EpII clonetrooper:

That's me on the right. My weapon is a scratch-built DC-15A that I made from wood, PVC, and a lot of other doo-dads.
Copyof100_6599.jpg

100_4955.jpg

Having some fun at a Gamestop:
100_6871.jpg

Order 66-ing a lazy jedi:
100_6876.jpg

Here's a better pic of my DC-15, before I did some light weathering to it:
DSC02810.jpg

As for pics of my stormtrooper, it's currently on loan to the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. How cool is that? Not many people get their armor displayed in a museum, much less insured by the federal government!
Skruffy%27s%20TK%20on%20display.jpg

But here's a pic of me in action in my TK. This was for a Wired magazine photo shoot with Ernie Cline, the writer of the movie Fanboys. I'm the one with a hand on his shoulder.
1.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back