TK409 Soft Parts

Still think your costume rocks! Can't tell you how useful your tutorial was for helpng put together my Blackhole trooper. Also got a TK neckseal, I still have it and I love it!

Hi Chris, do you have any measurement guidelines for the gloves ? I know they come in S/M and L/XL, I was just wondering if you had a "chart" so to speak with the width around the palm, etc.

Thank you,

Tim

Hi Chris, do you have any measurement guidelines for the gloves ? I know they come in S/M and L/XL, I was just wondering if you had a "chart" so to speak with the width around the palm, etc.

Thank you,

Tim

Tim you may wanna e-mail him directly from his website. Dunno how much he gets on here. But i got quick responses sending messages through his site.I believe his sister actually makes the gloves. I ordered a pair myself recently, and a neckseal(y)

oh and on another note,your status is awesome, haha im doing the same exact thing! :lol:

Thanks Lou ! I'll send him an email.

In my flightsuit, I look a bit thinner, but I'm thinking once I put on the harness, suit, and THEN the vest with the armor, I'm going to look a bit puffy, and I'm built stocky to begin with !

Boy! you and me brother! I've got an awesome suit going and i'm scared it's gonna
end up on a mannequin if I dont drop 65lbs thats right 65ibs! wow! static displays are
cool... arent they?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back