Another Sandtrooper Pic question....

Studio Fett

Active Hunter
G-Fett is at it again, At what you say? More questions. Why is that? So Studio Fett can bring you the best and most accurate Star Wars fan art in the galaxy!

Okay folks, here's what I need to know:
What is the ship in the upper left hand corner of the following pic? Also if you can point me in the direction of any detailed images of the ship, that would be much appreciated. Also, I can't remember right off, but were Tie Fighters only used in outer space, or could one be used, say in an area like the image below?
podsite03.jpg

Thanks for the help everyone.

G-Fett

It's a transport. The wings fold up similar to the imperial shuttle the emperor arrived on the death star on. Also similar to the shuttle he went to pick up anakin in at the end of episode III. I've seen them in video games; "force commander" maybe? I think you flew a stolen TIE through Beggers Canyon in "Rebel Assult II" Wow I went from really old game to really really old game in about 2 seconds.

It's a transport. The wings fold up similar to the imperial shuttle the emperor arrived on the death star on. Also similar to the shuttle he went to pick up anakin in at the end of episode III. I've seen them in video games; "force commander" maybe? I think you flew a stolen TIE through Beggers Canyon in "Rebel Assult II" Wow I went from really old game to really really old game in about 2 seconds.

I thought it looked similar to an Imperial Shuttle but couldn't quite tell. That's right, I used to love that game!!!

Thanks buddy!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back