A good pice for a MR fett Helmet?

so there's an online retailer with a sale on MR Fett helmets. The Limited edition ESB for $375 (was $449) or the Signature edition for $399 (was $549)

I never paid much attention to these when they came out, I figured I had the skills to do my Own. I'd get either a sgt Fang or a Bobamaker and paint it myself, but At $375, if it was worth it, It'd save me the problem of painting, getting a visor and a light up stalk. And $400 for the SE, Bullochs Autograph is worth it. But I did want your opinions.

I think you'd get more satisfaction knowing you did your own bucket. Follow the helpful painting tutorials here and you'll be suprised of the end result. Remember, you still have to tweak the visor on the MR's.

good luck.

I think you'd get more satisfaction knowing you did your own bucket. Follow the helpful painting tutorials here and you'll be suprised of the end result. Remember, you still have to tweak the visor on the MR's.

good luck.

how does the visor need tweaked?

I'm sure theres a thread Just havn't been to the TDH forums in a while.

Not me. I really like my MR. As soon as I get around to fixing the pinch, I'm gonna be very happy with it!!!! Might repaint it, but its not bad at all the way it is!!!

I'd love to fix it but I cant stand the thought of hacking it up. Also, no matter how easy it is I dont think I would be able to do it. I have no handy prop skills at all.

I'd love to fix it but I cant stand the thought of hacking it up. Also, no matter how easy it is I dont think I would be able to do it. I have no handy prop skills at all.

:lol: Well, I ain't gonna lie to ya...I'm extremely nervous about altering mine as well!!!! I've had it for a month now & I haven't quite built up the courage to do anything...but i will eventually...I hope!!!! Somehow, it is definately easier to start working/hacking on a helmet in Kit form. So I'm with you on that DarthB!! ;)
D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back