Nerf-like Boba blaster

kbjork

New Hunter
Has anyone ever seen one of these. I saw something on Flea-bay, but can't find any references to it. Anyone have any information? Thanks!

I actually meant a blaster shaped like Boba's that shoots Nerf-type darts. I wanted one for my son who doesn't need a $150 blaster (despite the fact that I might like one). I might make one myself, but I'm afraid the little nipper will just end up breaking it...

I know exactly what you're talking about. It came in a role-playing set that Hasbro/Kenner put out years ago. It included a horrid one piece armor plate, an overly small mask/helmet thing, a couple of gauntlets, and the gun. I bought a set of that when I was 14 or 15 and stuck the gauntlets onto some dixie cups I painted and used the blaster with the wrest of the costume that I had made.

I can't for the life of me find it online, but I am pretty certain this is exactly what you saw, sans the rest of the set!

Is this what you guy's are talking about?
swdom54.jpg

You might do a search on eBay for: BOBA FETT'S ARMOR SET 1996

G-Fett

That is EXACTLY what I was talking about. The gauntlets actually looked nice aside from being undersized(although, I was like 12 at the time so it looked a bit better ontop of some cups).

That's what I saw, I think! Okay, does anyone have one of these lying around that they want to sell? I know it is a long shot, but...

Hey Everyone ok ok i know i'm a noob but i have info on this subject that may intrest some.
I got a 357 mag. dart gun at a dollar store. took some 1 1/2" pvc cut it to about 7" long. slid it over the dart gun barrel and glued a dome washer from a 4x4 shock on the front. then i ordered some of the wiper blades for the Vader saber and glued them on. Then i found a shot gun airsoft gun with a hollowed out stock on flea bay. Removed the stock put it on the 357 and got a cheap plastic scope at walmart. Unfortunately i am in iraq right now of i could post picks. hope this helped you out some. total cost $32.50

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back