Hello from Texas

Noob Fett

New Hunter
Howdy....a bit about me. Married to a wonderful wife that doesn't understand the "afliction". 1 great three year old son. I currently work dispatch for an ambulance company. I was formerly a police officer and hope to get back into that work in the future, but for now this works. It's great to be here. No builds yet, but I hope to change that soon. I currently read and do some woodworking for hobbies.

Where does one start?

The question of all questions asked here. Answer: where ever you feel like!

FIrst figure out what Boba you want. ESB,ROTJ, PrePro 1-? (there were a few of them), Holiday, etc.

After you figure out there Id start with a helmet, but thats just me.

But it comes down to money, how much you really want to spend.

Which brings me to a whole new set of questions. Are there alot of big differences between the ESB and ROTJ? As the ultimate noob, I have no idea what a PrePro1 is. And I have no idea what the differences in these and the holiday are. As for money, this is going to an on going process so I'm not looking to break the bank(the kids need shoes!).

D'oh....never mind....found the wiki......this is going to be harder than I thought.

It's just sooooo much information to absorb.....the effort you guys have put into this and the in documenting it for us noobs is incredible....I think I've decided on a ESB. Gotta have a side arm. Blame it on Uncle Sugar and my old job....I know it sounds silly but old habits die hard.

It's just sooooo much information to absorb.....the effort you guys have put into this and the in documenting it for us noobs is incredible....I think I've decided on a ESB. Gotta have a side arm. Blame it on Uncle Sugar and my old job....I know it sounds silly but old habits die hard.

be brave and do prepro.

i'm esb and i don't want to deter you from it completely, just giving you another option.

prepro has the sling gun, and a nice mix of rotj style parts.

i don't see too many tackle it anymore so it'd be nice to see someone do the set up

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back