40% off Mark Ecko Fett Hoodie TODAY ONLY!

Wolfie

Hunter
I didnt see this posted here anywhere, which was surprising, it it is and i missed it ... sorry :(

It ends at midnight pacific, and they will not ship overseas :(

Its normally 98.00 before shipping/tax but its 58.00 right now, preorder.

http://www.shopecko.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3130932

They had shirts, but they are sold out except for smalls :( I wish I would have checked out when I had the medium in my cart earlier today

If anyone international wants one, have it shipped to me, and I will distribute them. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you my shipping address.

I just can't imagine myself wearing something like that. cool but not for me (37 years old :lol: ) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't imagine myself wearing something like that. cool but not for me (37 years old :lol: ) :eek:
Hey, get over it.. Two years ago, at labour day, I pulled a penguin suit on, and went to work... The labour day is a sort of a holiday over here, and I thought I would cheer everyone who had to work over the holiday.. The suit was made for a six year old, and I am 34... Figure it out...

Last edited by a moderator:
kinda bummed I didn't pick that up and a couple of the shirts. I had them in the checkout but just cancelled haha. oh well. I'd rather get stuff for my suit than an overpriced hoodie.

anyone get their sweatshirts yet??? (or at least billed yet?)

today they have another online one day only 50% off EVERYTHING plus free shipping over $100. well that's what the initial email said until after you go the the site and find that it excludes watches and select Star Wars. So any guesses on which item(s) it excludes?!

I'm 32 and I've been wearing both the Boba and the Stormie hoodie. Does that make me a dork or something?

I got mine about a month ago, they were $98 but I signed up for a Macy's card and got 40% off.

Check this one out.

Now I've got to drop another 50 bucks.

pECKO1-4814198_detail1_v250.jpg

I ordered one that day and NEVER got any news about it since it was out of stock. ANyone else get theirs??

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back