9 months ago i made the best mistake ever..

Boba Swede

Active Hunter
... i accidently got my girlfriend preagnant.. now...

at 5 am this morning i was awaken by my fiancé with the words:
"Honey.. i think that today might be the day"

Instant Alertness!!

Apparently the labour pains had started that very night but she had let me sleep through the night so that i would be able to drive her to the hospital later.

At this point the contractipns were 5 mins apart. 2 hours later there were 3-5 mins appart and we decided to head towards the hospital.. 1 hour drive away.

We left our apartment at 7am and got to the hospital at 8:10 am.
at 09:02 am i took this picture:
DSC_0143.jpg

As you can see the babys pulse (top line) is looking great... while my fiancés labour pains, at the bottom, went from slow and steady to full blown "push-that-baby-out" contractions in less than 10 mins!!

At 09:10 the water broke..

At 09:51 this litte critter appeared:
DSC_0208.jpg

3905g and 50 cm long

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

Is it just me or does he look a bit like yoda?

Anyway.. the baby and mom are both doing well. Considering there was no time for an epidural and she only had NOX available for pain relife.. and my shoulder to squeeze..

Me? Still can't belive it.. I've got a little baby boy!!! :lol:cry:lol:

i totally know what you mean!!! my son is now 4.5 years old, and it still seems like yesterday i was living what you just experienced....CONGRATULATIONS!!!(y)

Congratulations :cheers

You'll soon learn that you have a deeper capacity for love than you ever knew possible.. You will also find that you have a new capacity for sleep deprivation that you did not know existed either.

CONGRATULATIONS swede!

My little boy is now 15 month and I remember the day of birth as if it was just yesterday! :)

And you´re right: There is something reminding me for Yoda .... hehehe

Cute little boy!

cheers mate,
Manuel

Congratulations!!!!!!!
Best Gift anyone could be blessed with.
I have two and still want two more..... Wife thinks (knows) im crazy! LOL

Good luck to your new family!

Grattis till din nya pojke!!! :cheers

Yeah...I've forgotten all my Swedish (det kommer inte ihag) so I had to look up a few words, but the sentiment is still the same! Congrats!!!

Congrats Buddy. Clone you have is nice.

My clone could say about 5 words a couple of months ago, but one of them was Boba! Start them young.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back