RPF login help

CombatBaby

Well-Known Hunter
Is anyone a mod over at the RPF?

or could help me with password stuff?

I never updated my e-mail address when I changed service providers and was never that active, and I've forgotten my password. I've had this problem for at least a year now. I was going to just wait and create a new login when registration opens up...but it never does.

Since I can't get a password reminder (it just goes to my old e-mail address) what can I do?

my username is the same as on here

combatbaby

I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of prop discussion...and junkyard deals. There have been many items I would otherwise have snagged up that I couldn't because I couldn't post/contact people. Or runs people offered that I couldn't say "add me to the list" :facepalm

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

-Quinn

At least yo are registered. Does anyone know why they aren't allowing new members???

They have small windows of open registration, only open at certain times of the year. I was lucky enough to catch the last one. Just keep an eye on the RPF to see when the next one will be.(y)

Is anyone a mod over at the RPF?

or could help me with password stuff?

I never updated my e-mail address when I changed service providers and was never that active, and I've forgotten my password. I've had this problem for at least a year now. I was going to just wait and create a new login when registration opens up...but it never does.

Since I can't get a password reminder (it just goes to my old e-mail address) what can I do?

my username is the same as on here

combatbaby

I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of prop discussion...and junkyard deals. There have been many items I would otherwise have snagged up that I couldn't because I couldn't post/contact people. Or runs people offered that I couldn't say "add me to the list" :facepalm

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

-Quinn

I am in the same boat Quinn, I even sent emails to the admin with no response back, I made the same mistake and did not update my email.
It seems that there is no one who cares enough on the admin to answer the emails, I've sent 3 I think.

So it someone has some way, I'd appreciate it as well.
Thanks,
Christi

Where do they post the dates at??? I am starting a tk and need another source besides TDH

Boomer, check here; http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=43294
That thread is stickied on, and I presume that it will be used to announce new registration dates. I'm a member there, but I did not need to register at a certain time. I guess I got lucky. Although I understand the reasons for controlled registering, this causes much prob-(or should I say PROP)-lems. This is not an isolated incident. Proptopia is well known everywhere, but references to posts over there are useless to non members.. At least the RPF still allows people to join..
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back