Boba Fett hoodie

Mic Pro

Jr Hunter
My girlfriend have been toying with the idea of improving on Marc Ecko's attempt at a Boba Fett hoodie. Personally, I think we could do a better, more eyecatching job. Not too sure about adding weathering and silver scratches but I know that I don't want it to look like Ecko's horrid 'dirt smear' job.

If we end up pulling this off with some success, would anybody be interested in one of their own? Does that violate copyright laws?

I plan on using an American Apparel hoodie for my own because they are super comfortable and responsibly made but we'll use a cheaper one as a test piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about the copyright issue, but as long as it's just the cost of materials, I think you ought to be ok, I'd certainly love to get a nice hoody, but do me a favor..make it a non zipper hoody, those are my favorites.

- Fitz

I made one for myself last year. The Ecko one made me throw up in my mouth a bit.:D I need to do some more work on it and I still haven't decided if I want to add gauntlets or not. Here are a couple pics.

Boba Fett Hoodie 006sm.JPG

Boba Fett Hoodie 007sm.JPG

I used fabric markers like you can get at craft stores for smaller areas. For the green parts I just used tempra paints like you use for ceramics.

I just picked up the Marc Ecko this weekend cuz it had waaay less weathering than the promo pics suggest. Cost me $160 Canadian + tax. I'll post pics when I get my girlfriend's camera.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back