ESB correct sidearm interest topic

I have heard so much about these guns, only managed to find this thread. They are superb Gav. Think the delays are a small problem. People seem to be generally happy with these. Keep up the good work!!

first post updated with first wave of shipping (not sent in any particular order)... They were not impressed with 23 boxes!! :lol:

WOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm going to sleep with it under my pillow, Fit it with a little sidearm sized fedora, and name it Berthold!

ROCK ON, MOJO!!!!!! :cheers :cheers (y)(y) (y)

I can't seem to find anywhere that list who you shipped these through Gav...which company can we plug those tracking numbers into to follow these babies around the world?

I checked on USPS and it looks like it is coming registered mail. Not much info though, but it looks like that is how it is coming.

wow2.jpg
wow4.jpg

wow3.jpg
wow.jpg

WOW!!!!!

Just recieved mine today!!! amazing work guys! I love it!

It's here!!(y) Looks great!

Thanks Mojo and Volkerc for this.

A couple of questions.

1. Are the resin inserts on the barrel already glued in? They are tight and I don't want to pry on them, or have them fall out.

2. Suggestions to mount the trigger? Should I cut some type of pin for it or did I miss something in the box?

Again, thanks a bunch. Jason

1. Are the resin inserts on the barrel already glued in? They are tight and I don't want to pry on them, or have them fall out.

2. Suggestions to mount the trigger? Should I cut some type of pin for it or did I miss something in the box?

Again, thanks a bunch. Jason

The resin ends are press fitted... should be no need for glue ;)
I was gonna supply a 4mm split pin but could not find any the right length? but any pin will suffice? :)

got mine today! beautiful work, brother! thanks so much! now to just sit back and watch Seeker paint his up so i have a clue at what to do...:D

Just got mine in. The machining is excellent! Did just a bit of cleanup and threw on a quick coat of paint to see how it looks... and it is VERY nice!!!

I don't have my lighting setup here so I can't really get a decent pic, but here is a quick shot with the rushed paint.

pulce_replica.jpg

Last edited:
anyone got any insight to where to get a pin for the trigger? is that going to be something as easy as going to Lowe's to find? thanks!

I think the answer is a roll pin from Home Depot or Lowes. For the pics, I just stuck a clipped nail in the hole as a temp.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back