ESB correct sidearm interest topic

I am speechless! looks unbelievable. Also, a huge thank you to Volkerc for being the first to step up and allow his pulce speargun to be cast for us. Thanks to both of you for making this project happen. :cheers

I realize that I am WAY late to the party, but if I could be added to your list I sure would appreciate it. Perhaps someone (or two) will cancel along the way? Or perhaps, due to overwhelming interest, you'll extend the run? Either way, nice job MoJo! (y)

holy **** that is awesome! I would expect the Turo *** face sometime soon!

Well it's no Turo "OH! FACE", but how about this......

UHHHHHHHHHHHH, BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED ESB SIDE ARM PROJECT, UhUHUhhhhhh!

h1a.jpg

*Update*
Things are moving along... :D
And before you ask, cost is being calculated for these... post this weekend.

*Edit*
I'm gonna post what I intend on doing with the grips as most do not have access to the machinery that I do... I'll post comparison pics of the raw cast against the little extra work I'm gonna do for you guys... (y)

post3.jpg

post2.jpg

post.jpg

Getting excited over here!!! :love

So you've got the first initial 10 side arm kits ready? ;)

:cheers

:lol: Almost bruv... this weekends post will explain allot? There are allot of outward costs for the machining!
Plus I got an email from Jeremy that he would like one of my versions... I intend on presenting this to him in person at his house. :)

update 1/28/09:
mojo just asked me to post this update. he's ready to start the run, and is taking payments now. the price for the sidearm is $199 shipping is extra and will be calculated based on your location. any questions regarding shipping, and production should be mailed to mojo. all payments need to be made to mojo. the first 45 members on the list will receive a pm from me as well, letting them know that production is about to begin.
:cheers

SWEET!!..(y)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back