ESB correct sidearm interest topic

*Update*

1st off I'm truly sorry for last weekend? the guy didn't open the shop so I could not advance on the work? :( so I apologize for that.
Ok here they are... many I have assembled ready for delivery..finding out costs tomorrow, now I know final weight etc... ;) we are at the final stage guys.

I shall inform everyone of the cost and the next step to get these out to you guys?

Hope you like the pics...

GAV, or as some may call you, GAG :lol:, these look just AWESOME!!! It's unbelievable how you've managed to reproduce such a complex prop and see the project all the way through to the end! Great work, project management and determination and in the midst of enduring family hardship along the way, "Incredible and Commendable" all at the same time! Definitely looking forward to getting mine and marrying it up with the new Fettpride ESB side arm holster, WHAT A COMBO!!! :eek: (y) (y)

THX Again!

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers guys...

GBH - Really appreciate that man, at times I was stressing out so much because time was flashing past with what seemed very little progress?
Skip - Woohahahahahahaha....... ;) *get back to work on the project*

I forgot to mention that I will be speaking to Volker about updating the 1st post with paid members against or just plain ignored us! :angry
With that, I had made '80' sets of Ali parts as per the original interest so I still have many sets left for sale... (y)

So speak up... ;)

Lassiter - PP received bro... (y)

Ok guys, seems shipping for these with 'tracking and insurance' is going to be $40... so as soon as I can get the funds the quicker I get these out to you. ;)

So they're ready?? Are you going to be sending them as each person Paypals the funds?

The kits are ready, I kinda thought you may have got that impression from the last pics? :facepalm
All thats required is a little sanding around the trigger opening and the shape the hilt to your own spec.... (y)

As for shipping, As long as the funds are coming in all week then I can do a 'mass' delivery to the PO this coming weekend! ;)

Gav

yoohooo!
I dont envy you bud - happy...packing and posting etc

now get this out of the way so u can work on my stuff!! ;P
just joshing mate - email replied btw

Nate

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back