SEMI-ANNUAL OFFICIAL TDH SHIRT SALE!

Art, Have you ever considered a TDH "golf/polo" type shirt with just a small logo for the front?? It would be a bit more expensive, but I'd bet it would also be popular..... Just thought it couldn't hurt to ask... Thanks again for doing these.

As a matter of fact, we have looked into it. There are two problems with the idea: 1 trying to get a decent quality polo at a price people would be willing to pay, and finding a polo that wasn't utterly boring or didn't make us look like vendors at a convention. We found some really nice red polos with black accents but never could find a way to buy them in bulk or at a price that would be reasonable. I would still love to do this if we could find a way to do it... but then... I am picky.

Just a note, we are always interested in any ideas you, the members, might have for new swag, shirts, etc.

Troy, they are preshrunk but even then, they do shrink a little, if you are like me, right in between sizes, I would recommend going with the next size up, just to be safe.

if anyone would like to get a Large right now, I'll sell you mine for 16.00 shipped. that way it saves me a little getting a replacement medium sized, and you save some money also.

its only been worn once. I slept in it at con since it was nice and roomy LOL.

Couldnt hurt to have more TDH shirts - please put me down for 2...

... can I get back to you on the size please? Have to check the last size I got as they were PERFECT!

Dave

Troy, they are preshrunk but even then, they do shrink a little, if you are like me, right in between sizes, I would recommend going with the next size up, just to be safe.

Go ahead and throw me on the list for a 2XL, then. When/where do I need to send payment?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back