Jason Mask?

MandoMan

Active Hunter
I've seen a few very awesome Jason Voorhees costumes on here (two that really stick out are WickedBeard and Stormtrooperguy's), and it got me wanting to do one up. I did a little hunting today at all the Halloween shops, but most of them here are already closing up and aren't having any clearance sales. :facepalm The only one that was only had the cheap foam Rubies hockey mask. I was hoping I'd at least find a generic plastic mask I could modify...

But I got to thinking, since the rest of this costume is probably going to end up costing less than $20 (thrift store clothes and foam glued under for that "decayed flesh" look), I might as well try to go with a nice replica mask to top it off.

My question is, what are the good mask kits out there? I'd prefer a kit that I can paint up myself, plus that should keep the cost down a little. I saw one vacformed kit on the Bay that was about $40, just wondering if anyone can suggest others?

Awesome, thanks WB! I'm assuming this is the mask you use for your part 7 and 8 suits? I was worried about the store-bought one's being too small, but the one's you wear look like a good sized mask.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back