me and my... umm armor

BloodyGrunt333

New Hunter
this is just armor that i(and my dad) made in two days. i needed to make armor in time for Halloween,so its pretty crapy compared to others on this site. so here it is....
img4982rc8.th.jpg
thpix.gif
img5013ho5.th.jpg
thpix.gif
img5014pz9.th.jpg
thpix.gif
img4984po0.th.jpg
thpix.gif

i didn't have a helmet so i just put my darth vader and paint ball mask together. I made my armor with left over cardboard- i mean beskar'gam.
sorry for the sideways image. my weaponary is an airsoft auto, airsot shotgun(witch i plan to cut offthe berrel to look like a starwars pistol), wester-34, a lightsaber, two knives, and a sword.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Fett hmmmm:facepalm i wouldnt put it that way but it works8)
and somehow(maybe your name or avatar) i don't think you liked the vader part of it.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you can use that cardboard armor as templates to make a splendid new set from sintra or trash cans. :)

I'm chiming in because that is exactly what I am doing with the cardboard armor that I whipped up for my "little Boba" for Halloween...she(yes, she) wore it for trick-or-treating, and it has since been traced onto plastic so we can make something nice enough to troop in.

Yep, you have some awesome templates for armor. Another way to go about this is just covering the cardboard with bondo/fiberglass and sanding it down smooth. This way you are already building on what you have, and don't need to cut much of anything else out.

yeah im probably going do some trashcan armor and the armor peices are a little too big for me. I had no idea how to print smaller and im 5'7" an ended up using the 5'9" templets. if any knows how to do this and could explian it simpliar(i know that i need to print at 97.1%) and witch program to print on like paint or something. im using WOF's templets.

Not too shabby. xD I spent 2 weekend days on my cardboard costume. It turned out good...but I had alot more time when you really think about it.

Definately trace this into sintra or something and make yourself a helmet. :D

I'd google that question...because I have the same problem. Maybe change the dimensions when you go to print options? I'm not sure if basic windows stuff has that option though.

thanks everyone, i still havent got a thrash can yet and i dont even have a deffinentcolor choices in my head yet. oh and i know that i am not keeping the shoulders like that they keep hitting things as i wallk by.so thanks agian for comments

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back