Official: Halloween pictures thread

Tim Allen

Well-Known Hunter
Since we dont have one yet let see every one in costume where ever you went for your events......

Our group went out to Hollywood and did the Santa Monica Blv with about 100,000+ other people.

halloween08036.gif

halloween08034.gif

halloween08029.gif

Buddy Jason as Marty McFly
halloween08015.jpg

My buddy Nick went as the fat Leonidas
halloween08018.gif

A friend took this of me in my finished TD although my Marmit pack and Hyperfirm DLT-19 still hasn't shown up yet :facepalm

halloween.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine from the 31st Mall Trick-Or-Treat event....Which was indoors...Yet somehow still 80 degrees. :wacko

10-31-08003A.jpg

Batman and Joker :
10-31-08008A.jpg

Looking in the Window :
10-31-08009A.jpg

Vader -
10-31-08007A.jpg

Yoda -
10-31-08011A.jpg

I attended a party on the 25th. I also dressed up a few different times on Halloween day.

P1014327.jpg

P1014328.jpg

P1014325.jpg

my 4 year old nephew.
100_1766.jpg

People got shocked when I started it. I would've taken it for a ride if I could sit down. I have one just like it.

10-08.jpg

Jeff and I being dorks.

PA310015.jpg

ARREST ME NOW!

PA310016.jpg

Great photos Craig. I love the "blow up" jet pack on the kid.Did Jeff gain some weight from the Germany trip? :lol:
can you bring the female officer with you to Wonder Con? :love

Great photos Craig. I love the "blow up" jet pack on the kid.Did Jeff gain some weight from the Germany trip? :lol:
can you bring the female officer with you to Wonder Con? :love

Neah, it's all the vest, shirt, and jacket. Question #2 ? sure, but I'd get busted. My wife and her are best friends.:facepalm

this is my second night as the joker. Got 3rd place in a costume contest vs a 8 foot tall death and all 4 ninja turtles!!!

IMG_5105.gif

IMG_5108.gif

IMG_5111.gif

IMG_5154.gif

n504952452_924031_6852.gif

IMG_5130.gif

n504952452_924032_7130.gif

n504952452_924033_7408.gif

n571262259_1485954_4549.gif

I must admit I'm totally envious of you guys over the pond when it comes to Halloween? you really seem to embrace the night with all your costumes.
It could be just where I'm from down south (UK) but it's mainly for the kids trick or treating etc...
I'm hoping next year to pullout all the stop's with either my Fett or TK. ;)

Jayjaded - looks like your Joker came out great but the 4th pic seems a little close for comfort? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend and I along with 50 other people went on a party bus, which took us to a club in San Francisco. Everyone wanted a photo of Jango and Jack!

407036217_Wr9mi-O.jpg

407036543_9vAht-O.jpg

407036236_aDMcx-L.jpg

Great work everyone! I trotted out ESB v3.0. A few tweaks left in the vest area but it's getting there. Had great time just hanging around the neighborhood handing out candy with a few friends and their kids.
IMG_1910.jpg

Hey everyone!

I tried out a different movie character for this Halloween. This is version 1 of my Tomb Raider Angelina Jolie. Got some positive responses.

Deunan

IMG_2553Largee-mailview.gif

Hangin1.gif

Me and my lady(the nurse Joker) hit up 3 different parties and hung out at both of our jobs(we work at bars) over the course of the weekend. What a busy 2 days!!
Great times were had by all. I think we have the process of getting me in and out of the suit down to a science. We can put the whole thing on in about 8 minutes. Not bad for a couple of first-timers!
Here's a few shots from the weekend.
I'm also waiting on some prints from a professional photographer that had a back-drop set up at one of the parties. I can't wait to see how those pix turned out.:)
We saw a few other Star wars greats. Scout trooper and an Obi Wan from the new Clone Wars. Also ran into a fem-stormie in the middle of the street in downtown Chicago at a crosswalk. She took our pictures but by that time, my camera was buried somewhere in one of my pockets.:(
It was my first time out trooping so it was a great experience to see peoples reactions over the course of the night. Lots of big smiles and a lot of shouting. "OH MY GAWD!!!! IT'S BOBA FREAKING FETT!"

The only draw back to the whole thing is being in such crowded places with heavily intoxicated people. I spent so much time being nervous that I wasn't able to have as much of a good time as I normally would at a party. Oh well. Still was an awesome weekend.:cheers

enjoy
S86

boba-fett-joker-nurse.jpg

boba-fett-halloween1.jpg

boba-fett-halloween2.jpg

boba-fett-halloween3.jpg

boba-fett-halloween4.jpg

Here's a few from my Halloween. This was my first night actually getting to put my stuff on. I had some gauntlet issues and no jet pack, but people loved the costume. My wife as Padme looked awesome too! All my friends that I talked into the Star Wars theme came through and I think they look great as well. Fun Night!

halloween2008001.JPG

halloween2008002.JPG

halloween2008010.JPG

halloween2008040.JPG

halloween2008060.JPG

halloween2008061.JPG

halloween2008066.JPG

halloween2008113.JPG

halloween2008114.JPG

halloween2008118.JPG

This is my Fett so far. It is by far not complete nor accurate but I will have the jet pack done, a better belt and a better tailored suit next October.

100_1284.jpg

100_1282.jpg

I had an interesting time. I lost a costume contest on a fluke where no one heard my name called in my second round, so the announcer thought the crowd jipped me and the crowd thought the announcer screwed up. So I got a huge amount of love from the crowd the rest of the night because of it...

here are a couple of pictures...

I won, 5-4 vs Indiana Jones!
halloween001.jpg

halloween012.jpg

There was an Obi-Wan at the bar who happened to be a friend of a friend, it was hilarious when he showed as neither of us had any idea. So of course a fight photo was required. Fett is so awesome he can beat lightsabers with his or in this case, her fists.
halloween016.jpg

halloween009.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back