Boba Fett Armour

Hey guys ,
i just thought i would show off my boba fett armour which was by evolution (ebay), the chest and shoulder bells armour is good but they made the rest of the armour a bit thin to my liking ,but tell me what you think good or bad i dont mind .
peace . (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to hand it to Gabe@Evolution his quality has really improved within the last 6 months or so... very nice!!

yeah Evolution armour is fine i perfer the chest and shoulder bells as there very firmly made but as i said i think they need to improve a bit on the rest of it as its a bit on the thin side and cracks easy if your not carefull :(

most people if not just 1 who are a stormtrooper that there armour is asb plastic too ,sintra is just a soft foam for making that stuff you showed earlier ,dont waste you time on sintra friend ,ive been down that path with sintra fett armour and i ended up selling it

oh my! (c-3po voice) :p didnt know about sintra bean soft foam :S its really good to know that ^_^

well guess i will be going with the trash can armor then ^_^, thanks a lot

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back