ROJ Gauntlet greeblies

Dexx

New Hunter
Hi All
I’m looking for some help and advise on what to use for and where to get all the greeblies for the ROJ gauntlets that I am working on.
I am in the UK so if any UK fetts can recommend UK sources that would be great as I’m trying to keep costs down and would like to avoid to many shipping costs if I can.

I think I have identified all of the parts I need, here is what I think I need:-

Left Gauntlet
Key pad
Detail part
2 push Switches
Flame thrower/laser barrels
Rocket

Right Gauntlet
2 toggle switches
4 darts
2 Things to connect the hoses to (not sure what to call these)
Hose

As far as I can see that’s all the bits but please let me know if I’ve missed anything.

I think I have found a place to get the toggle switches from but they have several sizes and I’m not to sure which ones would be best?:-
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?menuno=12885

The same site also has push switches but again I’m not to sure on what size to get?
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?menuno=12887

From searching here I have found out that the Key pad is from a MQ-1 calculator and the detail part on the left gauntlet is a dental expander (what ever that is!) but from what I’m reading they are both hard to find. Dose anyone know where I can get replicas from? I’ve seen threads where people have them but have not been able to find any for sale.
Also I’d like to know where I could get all of the other parts from or if it’s possible to build them with parts from hardware stores?
I’m sure with all the knowledgeable and helpful people I’ll be able to find all I need.

Do you chaps have Radio Shack in the UK?

Dont think we do have Radio Shack here. I've not ever seen one.
We have a place called Maplin that sells the same kind of things.
I linked to some switches they sell in my above post but like i say I'm not sure on the correct size. Maybe if you know the ones to get from Radio shack we could compare them to the ones I've found?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back