Bobby Fett Uk's SE Fett

Bobby Fett UK

Well-Known Hunter
Hi Dents

So after more than a year of wanting and working on my Boba, several changes from ESB to SE etc I finally have a finished suit. I have some upgrades still to come, but I have been cleared to troop this weekend.

Sooooo here it is.............drum roll please.

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

Now, sorry for the quality of the photos, but here are my clearance shots.

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

DSC00745-1.jpg

Big thanks too Mojo-Fett, Fett Pride, HeadlessHunter, Orthar Rrith and ALL the Denter's and Kote Mandos that have helped me build this suit and will no doubt help me improve it in the coming months.

Parts List

Helmet - Fett Pride No16 painted by Headless Hunter with ali ears and stalk, ASOK RF topper with Mrgr8tness LED's
Armour - Fett Pride V3 painted by Mojo-Fett
Chest Lights - Shackman
Soft Parts - Gloves, pouches, vest and flight suit - Bobamaker (supplied weathered)
Jet Pack - Scratch build painted by myself with MOW harness and Madmartigan jet pack hooks!
EE-3 Blaster - Orthar Rrith (supplied finished)
Gauntlets - unknown maker (Frank & son?) bought from a TDH member. Rebuilt, fitted and painted by myself. With Darkside missile.
Ammo Belt - 99cent taco
Shin Tools - found parts painted and finished by myself.
Wookie Braids - Synthetic hair & dolls hair, braided by the wife.
Boots - CA
Boot spikes - Russrep.
Spats - TK409
Cape - TK409
Knee darts - Mojo-Fett
Ali Jet Pack beacon & stabilizer - Serenity

Last edited by a moderator:
nice! love the pic when you're face-to-face with vader

you were saying;
"what if he dosn't survive, he's worth a lot to me" wern't you! :lol:

Cheers guys, the standard is sooo high here on TDH that the great comments mean a lot.

SN, I know buddy, but due to the velcro on the armour and the extra plastic I added to reinforce the armour, I need a slightly longer bolt on that stud....getting there, just ran short on time....good spot though, I have a name for peolpe like you :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back