Repainted my bucket...

Well I got bored on sunday and decided to repaint my old bucket. Here she is!

The Tubes are some sort of Oxygen tubes, attached to a chest box. I think it looks cool. The chest box is pretty awesome in itself.
DSC02946.jpg

DSC02942.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

DSC02939.jpg

DSC02938.jpg

I have been wondering something...all these mandos with there kill stripes and their fables of countless victories, I wanted to know who was losing all the fights. xD (that'd be you) Or is your guy just far too experienced for me? Either way, i want to see the box armor!

Actually I just chase around midgets and hunt them down.... Well it isnt like my character just mauls people down. The story to this would be that the helmet has passed down from generation to generation of bounty hunters.

You want pics...you shall have them. I ll take pics when the armor is attached to my vest also.

0_IMAGE_070.jpg

The picture is a little blurry, but i can see the overall look. I like it, I was thinking of running something like this but onto the back and connect to the helmet at the sides. But I think I'll keep my costume sleek and clean...that's what I think I'm going to aim for. "Stream Line''

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back