The End of Marrow Sun

Sad to see you go MS. I love your concept Fett helmet, and If you don't mind, will use your pics as a reference for a project to come.
All the best to you!

MS, you will be missed by so many...don't be to much of a stranger! I can sympathize with what your going through, and I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

You have given the Fett and Mando costuming world many great creations, so feel good in the legacy you've made with those resources.

Take care my friend, and get caught up with life. =)

Hats off to you, man. Life definitely takes precidence over hobbies. You've made some amazing pieces of work in your time, the creativity will be missed. Hope everything works out well for you and your family.

the sun must always set,

sorry i just thought of that and really wanted to say it, as i replied before. sucks to see you go.

Sorry to see you go... I have never dealt with you personally but have seen & heard nothing but great things.

Be sure to pop in from time to time. ;)

MS i've got two of your helmets, and i always wanted to get a couple more. i'm actually really sad to see you go i've always been impressed by all of your work. have fun getting married, and wedded bliss and all. but don't be a stranger, stop by again sometime, and here's hoping you get enough time to do a run on some project in the future.

This truly is the end of an era

the name Marrowsun and Boba Fett are etched together

good luck in the future Jordy (y)

Jordy my very first helmet came from you, so I blame you for all the debts I have amounted over the last few years...ha only kidding :lol: You were then and you still are now a great guy, very easy to deal with and highly professional in all matters, you helped me out by getting me started and I will never forget it, all the best to you my friend (y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back