MEMBERSHIP CHANGES AS OF NOV 1, 2008

Dangit- This thread explains so much. As a new guy w/o Fett-anything, my mastermind plan was to raid the cargohold post-halloween to score some phatlewt FTW1!1!!!

I hope I ain't missing out on the good stuff!

Good plan for the community that you've got here Adminsquad- I mean it!(y)

Well it sounds great... but then again, even if it won't work out... TDH has always listened to it's members so the problem will be tackeled better and better and with this move... I don't know how yoyu guys do this, but you have been able to improve on TDh stability and security again.

nothing beats this forum, really.

I have just read the reason behind this admin issue and though I can agree with the reason I still find it a bit frustrating not being able to access other areas or being able to post some questions to help me with my ROTJ Fett build.

However, TDH is where I want to be so I will persevere.

Cheers everybody.

While I can understand why this new system has been implemented, I do find it a little frustrating as a new member. Guess I'll just have to post more ;)

Well, the good news for those that feel frustrated is that building a Fett is a process that usually takes years... so a couple of weeks and a handful of posts is a drop in the bucket ;)

I agree with the stepped program as well. This is my first post and I was not sure of where to say hi. I'm in the process of making my first set of armor right now and this site has been the biggest help. Very knowlegeable and helpful members and loads of resources really gave me the confidence to continue. Thanks for all the help so far and keep up the good work TDH!!

I am new and am still in step one. I think it is a great idea. It gives me the chance to learn how to navigate a little bit at a time! Having full access right away would be overwhelming to me!! As a newbie, I support this for sure!

I love your policy. It's not harsh, it's just fair. I mod elsewhere and would love to adopt something similar. From what I've seen so far in the last week of lurking, you guys run a pretty tight ship. Well done.

this stepped program for the boards, as said above is a great idea :)
Problem i'm having; i have at least 10 posts (this might be my 11th? ;)) and I've been a member since april 21 (now may 14th) but i am still a newly joined member... :( i'm looking forward to seeing what is offered in the cargo hold but still cannot access it :( what am i doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: All fixed, no problems now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back