jedimite's Ahsoka Plus

jedimites mom

New Hunter
Jango is currently out of commission due to repairs so, we had to work on a new costume this year. Hmm, 6 year old girl.... Only one real option.

Also to try to give everyone that helped us out last year a smile and maybe a light bulb to someone else, here are some of our other workups. These started when she was 3 and will probably continue on to who knows when!

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

scan0001.jpg

100_0007.jpg

100_0015.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

That's great! I hope my kids become interested in costuming when they're a little older.

Ha I hope my fiance lets my our kids become that interested in costuming *mutters the last bit* when we have them of course.

I love it though Jedimite, looks like a fun creative way to bring la familia together.

well, as for bringing the family together....her little brother is the vader, the like to go around "You don't know the power of the dark side", but he kind of didn't have a choice the year he was luke, she decided for him!

I don't actually have a costume, but I do enjoy seeing her having such a good time in them.

She and my husband have only gotten to troop together twice. Maybe more in the future. That was kind of the hope when I did the first Jedi, and that was where the "jedimite" started, that was what she called herself.:)

Well, I'm happy to report that repairs to jango are underway, but are taking time as I needed to ensure that the helmet was more blaster proof. Loving the Ahsoka though, top notch!

I really had hoped to have it finished and back in your hands by Friday, but alas... you will be happy to get it back though, that I can garantee. ;)

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum but I've been lurking a while looking at all the fantastic work on this site. I am in the process of making a mini-Jango for my 7 year old daughter using scaled down WOF templates, and co-incidentally my 4 year old wants an Ashoka costume. Looking at the picture above, that looks just the job. I'm struggling to come with ideas on how to do the headgear. What you've done looks perfect, how did you do it? btw, that little vader is so cool.

I had some material left from an astronaut suit that I made, it actually had a skin like look to it. Then I set to work with newspaper until I had a rough pattern. I basted it together, and adjusted as needed. I stuffed the ends with batting and painted it with acrylic paint. If you want some close up shots, pm me and I will email you some. Good luck and let me know if there is anything else you might want to know.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back