Jodo_Kast_XIII and Blastech's Helmet Mission: Status=FAILURE

Jodo_Kast_XIII wrote:

Ahhh...this may be why the hot glue didn't work. We had the clear type. I also just thought about using gasoline to take the silicon of the visor maybe, if that works.

Yep..the helmet arrived a-ok(perfect shape might I add) and the Hunters pass(or license as I call it ;)) is uber-sweet! I'll wear it to all my conventions. :)

Hunter pass?

Be aware of using silicone sealant. I sell lots of silicone in my business. basically, it's SAND based. Years ago a lot of auto technicians used it to seal the transmission gasket to the pan and they would find SAND in the trans pan. So it's not used anymore for that type of job because of the havoc it caused some transmissions to go through. Thats why it probably scratched/ smeared your visor. Used the hot glue. No sand or abrasives in it.

(y)

I found that to remove gunk,from your visor.Goo Gone.or Goo Off.Works pretty damn good,but don't get it on your paint.I would think probabley safer than gas.Also it is freindly to the tint on the t-lens.It will remove paint.Hope this helps
somebody.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back