Where to start off?

DeathtoToasters

New Hunter
Hello All,

I am new to these boards and am amazed at the armor I am seeing.

Unlike some of you, I am not looking at putting together armor for personal wearing. I have a collection of pieces at home and nothing would look better next to my lifesize Han Solo in Carbonite then a ESB/ROTJ Bobafett.

I must admit I have NO artistic talent at all and would not even try to make anything. I already have a Master Replicas Bobafett helmet. So I am not starting from total scratch.

I have looked on The Cargo Hold and have seen some pieces for sale.

Is there a online shop that anyone recommend or is there a list of members that sell the needed pieces for me to get this project going?

I guess I should start at the body suit.....I think.

Any and all help is appriciated!

Hello All,

I am new to these boards and am amazed at the armor I am seeing.

Unlike some of you, I am not looking at putting together armor for personal wearing. I have a collection of pieces at home and nothing would look better next to my lifesize Han Solo in Carbonite then a ESB/ROTJ Bobafett.

I must admit I have NO artistic talent at all and would not even try to make anything. I already have a Master Replicas Bobafett helmet. So I am not starting from total scratch.

I have looked on The Cargo Hold and have seen some pieces for sale.

Is there a online shop that anyone recommend or is there a list of members that sell the needed pieces for me to get this project going?

I guess I should start at the body suit.....I think.

Any and all help is appriciated!

Look in the cargo hold for any of fettprides stuff, as all of his stuff is awesome. As well as bobamaker.

www.bobamaker.co.uk ( he has all the things you need to make a kick arse Fett. However, be prepared to spend about $2000 or so, as this hobby can get quite expensive.

I am starting with the helmet, as I am doing the work myself and I thought that would be the most time. Plus if I never finish I will still have a good display peice:D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back