My fett suit complete!.. (kinda)

gbeef

Hunter
Well finally i had a chance to troop in my new suit today, and to find out what bugs need tweaking anyways heres a couple shots. Im hope to get a photoshoot in later this month. I wanted to say thanks to everyone and post reference and tutorials on how to do things. This suit couldnt be possible without this board TDH rocks.!..

boba_troop.gif

front1.gif

back1.gif

side1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, this comes out very very good. And very accurate ... your stand-alone shots look like star wars proto-shots! great job! And yes, the weathering is extremely fantastic!

Thumbs up!

Now that is what I am talkin about! That is an incredible suit there! one f the best I've seen yet! :D amazing weathering!!!

El1te

Gotta echo what everybody else said. Very impressive suit!!! I especially love the weathering on your coverall!!! Many folks have alot of trouble with that, but you nailed it!!
D

That is an incredible Fett suit, man. It's incredible how often members of this community show off incredible work! It's ridiculous! :D Looking great though.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back