Looking for an ALIEN costume.

suspect86

Active Hunter
Now that Halloween is quickly approaching and I'm putting the final touches on my Fett suit for the big day, I've started thinking about what I might like to put together for next year, and I would really like to build an ALIEN suit from the original James Cameron film with Sigourney Weaver.
Trouble is, I can't find anything anywhere on where I might be able to purchase the elusive "kit" I've seen on a few other costuming websites.

See here for what I'm talking about. http://www.aqpa87.dsl.pipex.com/scifihelmets/building_an_aliens_costume.htm

Any help would be greatly appreciated
I've tried the Hunter's Lair and haven't come up with anything inb their search engine either.

Help please!!

S868)8)

The Hunters lair is where you need to be. As far as I can remember you need to contact Monsterroom. As he produces an awesome kit based on the Alien from the second movie. Not sure how much it's gonna set you back but it is all cast from latex rubber. Good luck :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back